Friday, May 16, 2014

Hello From Divemaster Sarah Pedrick!

 


My name is Sarah Pedrick and I am a junior at Lycoming College who has been diving since August 2012 after getting certified by Frank Morrow at A Water Odyssey Scuba. Currently I am a PADI Divemaster and DSD Leader who helps with SCUBA classes held at the college.

I also hold certifications as a Public Safety Diver, Rescue Diver, Body and Evidence Recovery Diver, and Emergency First Response. 

Although I have been out of the country snorkeling before, this will be my first time getting to dive so I am really excited. 


Two weeks ago, I decided that I was going to make my first dive at Roatan my 100th; this meant I needed to log 18 more dives before we left. I realized it would be hard to do (and Dr. Zimm thought I was crazy), but I set my mind on it and went diving everyday after class rain or shine. With a little help from friends, I was able to complete my 99th dive on Wednesday. Although I am a little exhausted now, I can't wait to take a giant stride off of the boat and into warm, crystal clear water. 100th dive, here I come!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment